Hello friends! I remember I promised you a new video before Wednesday, but as you can see, the publication did not happen...
In fact, I should have done it a long time ago, but every time I postponed it. To be quite meticulous, in my subjective opinion, this model has a lot of problems and flaws, but at the same time the most beautiful.

I haven't written about this anywhere, but nevertheless, even in the videos I have published, there is already a partially modified model by me. Initially, this model had poor breast physics and you could see this problem in other videos where this model was used. After each sharp movement, the chest stretched unnaturally, which looked extremely sad. The problem was solved very simply: it was just necessary to fix 2 bones so that they became "axes of rotation". After this correction, the breasts began to move perfectly.
This iteration received the index v.20.06, and it is this iteration that you have seen in my videos to this day.

But one of the most serious problems was the problem with the position of the hands. This problem can be avoided if you make a motion specifically for this model from scratch. If you use ready-made motions that are made for TDA models, then this problem is visible. The model doesn't seem to bring the hands to the necessary points, which is why they hang in the air, which also looks ugly. This problem is very much visible in my last video "EVERGLOW - Adios".
In general, it began to annoy me and I started looking for ways to fix this problem.

After spending 2 days searching for a solution to the problem, I realized that the hands, unlike the legs, do not move according to the coordinates of the IK bones, but by changing the angles between the bones. Taking this thought as an idea, I switched to PMXE and redesigned the model 26 times, on the 27th attempt I got the desired result. The work was not difficult, but it required a lot of precision and patience.
Here is a list of things I had to change to fix Kurumi's hands:

- Changed the angles of the forearms in relation to the shoulders so that the bones of the shoulders and forearms form straight lines;
- The angles of the humerus bones in relation to the spine have been changed;
- The angles of the bones of the hands in relation to the bones of the forearms have been changed;
- Elongation of forearm bones was performed;
- Shortening of brushes has been performed;
- Moved the collision areas to the new geometry of the hands;
- Edited skin textures for the new geometry of the hands;
- Edited the textures of the "sleeves" for the new geometry of the hands;

Now this updated model has the name v.05.08.
In the screenshots you can see the result of the changes with the use of motion for TDA models.

That's what I've been doing for the last 5 days.
Of course, this is still not an ideal model, there is still a problem with the bones of the spine, there is a problem with the geometry of the buttocks (this is of course subjective, but in my opinion I would slightly alter the geometry of the fold without increasing its size).
There is still a lot of work to bring this model to the ideal, I will gradually think and figure out how this can be done.

Now that I have an improved model, I can make a new video. As promised, the next video will be with the dance "Chocolate Cream".
The publication period is ~ 3 days.

486