95 個の投稿 / 0 new
最終投稿
2020-09-20 20:34

ok

2020-09-24 18:02

OK?

2020-10-05 05:34

@heavensBait You are twisting my words in a more negative fashion to help make your point and I don't appreciate that. All I'm saying is that content that you use should be done with a fair mindset. Yeah, you're right when you say that my little fantasy world is unrealistic, but that in no way changes what's fair and unfair. If you were at a store and you saw 5 other people steal a specific item, does that mean you should go steal it too? No.

I never once called any other user(s) in the negative manner you have implied. Those are your own words, not mine.

About the fan art, yeah, you got me there. When I wrote my message i had video content on my mind. As in taking other creators' videos and just using them yourself. But again, my comment applies to all content. I approach everything with the mindset of "Is this fair? Is this right? How will it affect others?"

2020-10-05 05:42

@heavensBait You know, now that I think about it, your comment regarding Fan Art isn't valid. Fan Art is expanding on the idea of that character and put into an image that represents what the creator wants it to be vs taking videos and copying and pasting them into a compilation,

Fan Art was created with hard work.

2020-10-25 00:24

I am twisting nothing, this is the internet we are useing. If you got a problem with that than dont upload videos, and dont provide a download link.

I was generally speaking about people judging me, if what im saying applies to you is not my subject to decide because only god knows whats inside your heart D; And if you feel addressed than i am maybe right!

I can only repeat myself, i mean no harm to this community or any creator. If you belive its like stealing thats your problem not mine, because i totally dissagree. In your perfect world imagination exsist only elite creators who makes perfect original projects and everyone is friend with each other. But reality is literarely nobody cares about the people behind the scenes, we just fake gratitude and try to make the creators to produce more.

what effort youre talking about? i cant remember the last time i put effort into drawings or generally anything lol. if you have to put effort than i would recoment you quit drawing, making effort basicly means having no talent.It should be all easy going. because the real artist is just enjoying himself and fooling around like an idiot. when they put effort its only for special projects that are very dear to them, but not for freetime dissguises like fanart making lol

Beside of that youre just an SJW Troll go mind your own bussiness D;

2020-10-17 07:17

ok

2020-10-24 04:10

ok

2020-11-05 21:57

Understood, thanks for updating the rules, since i am new user and yet i'm not too familiar with site, is good to know

2020-11-20 02:47

2020-12-31 14:53

How can I watch other videos? Do you pay?
ecchi.iwara.tv/users/xmhy

2021-01-07 18:19

Dear and respectful admins,
I have a question regarding one matter.
There's some users, who posted a lots of videos, but they locked all of them (or almost all of them) as a "Private", and do not post any comments, do not answer any comments and do not communicate with audience whatsoever. And, of course - they do not accept friend requests.
So - there's no way to watch their videos. I know, this is not a violation of any community rules directly, but it gives people an "unfriendly feeling", which is bad for our friendly community. This is one thing.
Another question - why do they do it? I think, they asking someone somewhere (in some social media networks or in some site) to pay money for accepting friend requests here.
If that's the case - then it is a direct violation of community rules, and it should be dealt with.

How about add a one more rule to the list? like the rule, for example, that forbids a user to make a more than 1/3 of his videos are "private"?

With all due respect.

2021-01-07 17:20

oh yea, and advertisement of any kind should be forbidden. we should not allow patreon (etc) users to exploit this website as a cost free vehicle to advertise any kind of related content that is not cost free available.

nightcat80 good to see you around :3 i have no doubt there are hidden shadow communities connected in discord and other external platforms, they are exchanging videos that are for iwara people hidden and in private mode D; pretty nasty, they are leeching without paying tribute.

2021-01-15 14:33

hao

2021-01-16 13:55

Hello and understood

2021-01-23 03:07

Hi, a question regarding to the type of content allowed on here. Can we post 18+ gaming related/gameplay videos that contain full nudity and sexual content? So for example, nude or sex mods in Skyrim, Fallout, Monster Hunter etc. Or would this be against the rules?

2021-02-07 11:43

@heavensBait This has NOTHING to do with being an SJW, but EVERYTHING to do with you feeding your self-righteous fragile ego. Here's what happens. You put forth a lot of time and effort to create an MMD vid based on the works of others. When finished, you receive praises from the local MMD inhabitants. But think about it. You put forth a lot of time and effort to create an MMD vid, yet you do NOT put forth that time and effort to ask the original content creators for permission to use their material. Then, the recognition and credit goes to you and not to those who originally EARNED it. Your ego is far more important that the respect of the content creators you originally took for granted for your own self-gratification. Because if you had enough respect for them and the work that they put out, you would understand that the effort you put forth creating an MMD vid based on the works of others would typically be ONLY A FRACTION of what the original creators put forth. Basically, they planted, sowed, and nurtured the seed and crop. Then, you harvested in part what was theirs without asking if they are willing to share. So what's been done has already been done, not speaking for any original content creator here. But all you've done since is excuse making and self-justification. "But but but... What about this?" and "What about that?" and "How about so-and-so?" and "Whaaa... whaa... whaa... whaaa..." Let's just say a little character and self-accountability goes a long way. Just ask permission from the original content creator as I once mentioned a while back. If you're too scared to ask out of fear of rejection, then you need help and should not be spending your time where you are more tempted to enable yourself at the expensive of others. Like I said, it's NOT about anyone being an SJW, but it's about you having personal issues by seeking validation in the wrong places.

2021-02-07 20:32

yikes, making a compilation videos without asking for their permission first? that's prettyyyy bad, i must say.
well, whoever throws the insult first loses

2021-02-19 08:57

すみません質問です
動画を投稿したのですが何故か表示されず編集を見ると0バイトになってました
編集で正しいファイルを入れたところ進捗などが分からず後何分放置すればアップロード出来ますか?途中で抜けるとすぐに0バイトで見張らなきゃいけないので大変です
ニコニコでは15分で出来た上一度再読み込みしても進捗が残っていたのですが
大変なので皆さんはどうしてますか?

2021-02-19 12:24

@125kuko
わたしも制限の300㎆以下をベースに投稿してますが、基本的にすぐアップされるようではないです。
(ニコニコだと遅くても10分程度でサムネ編集可能になりますが、まぁネット環境の良し悪しなので必ずではないです)
タイトル、動画説明などを打ち込んだら、そのままページ(タグ)をほったらかしたら、30分くらい経ってサムネ画像が出てきたら、適当に選んで(後で変えられるのでニコニコと比べてそこは褒める)のんびりアップしてください。*サムネは完全ランダムのようです。
あ、うpの際は一般とエッチを間違えないように(下手すると垢バンもありえるかと)

2021-02-20 16:10

@Duskhaven Bruh, i just do whatever i like and how i like it. if it doesnt work and is not tolerated or whatever i just disscontinue or look for another Platform, i will not bow down to all the rules and claims other people try to force on me. Or rules that i did never agree in the first place. I will not waste hours and days to get in touch with creators and write credits or avoid certain files because otherwise it would taint my social justice score D; Yes this has everything to do with SJW, because other than you little attention w**ores nobody ever complain.

I have alot of compilations that i did never upload, im just watching them on my own for my self pleassure and share them with friends. I wont release "private video" because it sux in general as a concept.

2021-02-28 11:09

Hi I draw NSFW Art of all sexualities and gender identities, most fetishes, and kinks. Is that considered offensive content? Someone on this site demanded that I remove a gay Completely censored art that you could only see his head and legs. I want to make sure more people who appreciate my content see it rather than rude people who insult me just because they don't like it.

2021-02-28 21:35

Is LGBTQA content considered "offensive" I'd like to make sure my art only gets seen by people who are open minded about it. I'm getting grilled by this user: イキスギィ819.
イキスギィ819 is being homophobic and trying to report me, but I just want to share my art to people who appreciate it?

2021-03-01 10:38

@heavensBait
Your arguments are bad, your grammar is bad, your attitude is bad, nothing you've said is remotely true or even quantifiable, and you clearly have never worked a day in your life. I question whether you are old enough to be here.

What you are doing is quite literally illegal. So once someone actually finds out you used their content without permission, they are completely within their right to take you to court. But in most cases, they just purge their content from the Internet forever. If you genuinely don't care about either of those, and will just run off to somewhere you can do it anyway like a 5-year-old who wants a cookie, then there is a clearly defined label for that. It's called a "parasite." Thank you for being the reason we can't have nice things.

@dysfuncti0nal
If you're concerned about being insulted for what you do, then you should probably get off the Internet entirely. Hard truth. That's what happens here.

We live in a culture where it's become necessary to doubt anyone who calls someone "homophobic" or any similar term on principle alone, because of how many innocent people have had their lives ruined or ended by being falsely witch-hunted. If that doesn't sell it to you, nothing will.

2021-03-01 19:08

yes ofcourse tell me more about it. you cant sue nobody for non profit artwork, in a non comercial space. Nothing here is about money (or atleast, shouldnt be). what are you even talking about? Ive probably workd last month allready more than you in your entire live lol. calling out someone being "bad" is also very mature argument of you i must say, can you be any more specific?

Im sure i have done nothing wrong at all, your attitude against compilations suck. you are literarelly blocking people from making compilations, not allowing anyone to do it unless they got everyones permission, and even than you would hate them anyways. You dont care that nobody actually complained about my work, thats not what you wanna hear.

what is a witch hunt if not calling out someone "parasite" for no reason? i thought we was here for the fun, why the heck i have to justify my actions so suddenly D; Do i have to make some legit MMD to appease our enraged SJW Overlords in the coment section, or do i have to bring a different kind of sacrefice? though, i probably would do it if it helps to buy us more tolerance towards compilations D;

2021-03-05 21:45

Hey! Stop it! This is "rules and conduct" section - not the "pointless fighting club"!
People here should discuss and propose changing or adding the rules - not mock each other and to debate about SJW or being homophobic.
And, Heavensbait (Hello there! Nice to see you too!) - stop to mock people, and provoke a conflicts! Not everyone here has so tough armor as me, and, well, you are harming them!

As for those people, who is offended by Heavensbait - stop being offended! Be stronger than that! Build up a defence more powerful, than his offenses! Really. You are offended, because you are taking his offences seriously.
You don't have to.
Because this guy lives by a conflict. He needs it. And so - he is a great opportunity for you to practice your mental invulnerability.
Iternet is full of offenders - and here's your chance to rise above all of them!
Just try to ENJOY talking to him. It may seems as a strange advice, but it will make you stronger.
With all due respect to everyone!

Thank you for reading this and good luck!

2021-03-06 22:24

i am absolutely right to stand up and rise my voice to defend compilations, i demand more tolerance. people need to be encoraged. and this is ofcourse the right place for it.

by being strong you mean to be ignorant. please go ahead, you dont know me if you actually belive i need the conflict.

2021-03-09 23:31

Ok i understand

2021-03-13 21:06

Wow, things escalated quickly in this thread. I'd just say that if you make compilations of videos then it's borderline ok if you just take like 10 maybe 20 seconds from each and properly credit the creators. That way you're making people want more of what they liked. Still it could be advisable to ask creators first

2021-03-14 15:04

I think you can do whatever you want, aslong you dont claim credit for it. a quick notice that its not your own work should be more than enough, you are entiteled to know if someone is the actual creator, but more specific information is not required. we are not bound to write a full documentation of used materials if we dont want to. Everything beyound that are just jelous people attacking you on a personal level because they hate on compilations.

2021-03-19 23:32

鸭梨马斯内

ページ